Brother Joseph: Seer of a New Dispensation Volume Two By Richard N. Skousen and W. Cleon Skousen
© Copyright 2005 by Richard N. Skousen and W. Cleon Skousen ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This electronic version is © Copyright 2008, 2016 by Verity Publishing, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be copied or reproduced in any form without prior written permission from the author or publisher.
eBook-format ISBN 978-0-934364-78-2
Print-format ISBN 978-0-934364-28-7
Cover design by Jim Fedor
Cover painting: Brother Joseph by David Lindsley.
© Copyright by David Lindsley. Used by permission.
- Aug 27, 2018 Introduction
- Aug 27, 2018 Chapter Twenty-Seven: The First Presidency of the Church Is Organized
- Sep 1, 2018 Chapter Twenty-Eight: Preparing the Saints for Difficulties Ahead
- Sep 5, 2018 Chapter Twenty-Nine: Storm Clouds Gather in Missouri
- Sep 13, 2018 Chapter Thirty: The Saints Are Brutally Evicted from Jackson County
- Sep 19, 2018 Chapter Thirty-One: Preparing to March to Missouri
- Sep 24, 2018 Chapter Thirty-Two: Zion’s Camp Marches to Missouri
- Sep 30, 2018 Chapter Thirty-Three: Joseph and His Brethren Return to Kirtland
- Oct 8, 2018 Chapter Thirty-Four: The Restoration of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and the Quorum of the Seventy
- Oct 15, 2018 Chapter Thirty-Five: The Kirtland Temple Nears Completion
- Oct 20, 2018 Chapter Thirty-Six: The Dedication of the Kirtland Temple
Brother Joseph: Volume One contains Chapters 1-26
Brother Joseph: Volume Two contains Chapters 27-55.